Arkansas Substance Abuse Certification Board (ASACB)
|University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Mid South Center
|2801 South University Avenue
|Little Rock, AR 72204 USA
|phone (501) 569-3073
|fax (501) 569-3364
- AADC - Advanced Alcohol Drug Counselor
- ADC - Alcohol Drug Counselor
- CCDP - Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional (IC&RC)
- CCDP-D - Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional Diplomate (IC&RC)
- CCJP - Certified Criminal Justice Professional (IC&RC)
- CS - Clinical Supervisor (IC&RC)
- CCDP-Associate - Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional - Associate
|last updated 5/24/2012
The ATTC Network provides basic information on a variety of state, national, and some international bodies that offer licensing & credentialing for drug and alcohol counselors.
To find out more information on specific licensing and credentialing certification requirements please use the contact information listed above.